- The CTR database can be accessed online
- IMPORTANT: This can only be accessed using utexas WiFi OR using VPN when off campus
- All your students / researchers / post-docs should be listed under “Res” button
- If you are responsible for someone and that person is not listed, please let Amy know
- All your projects should be listed under the “Pro” button
- When you get a chance, please do add in a very short lay description and keywords for each project. This helps us connect you to new sponsors, media requests etc. from time to time.
- You may have several tasks that feed into the same account number – whether you would like to break this project into tasks is your choice. Let us know either way.
- IMPORTANT: Please use the “Time” and “Tuition” buttons to assign breakdowns for each of your team members (including yourself as appropriate). The screens are self-explanatory
- Use the project ending with “Other Projects or Accounts” for situations where you have a student as TA, grader, on gift account, on a project where you are a co-PI etc. and add a description in the notes or any other information you would like to share with Amy for appointment
To view PDFs download Adobe Reader