Please use the following CTR email addresses as indicated, instead of directly to an individual staff member:
- CTR-Admin@engr.utexas.edu – Send all requests for travel (RTAs), travel reimbursement, purchasing, and mail pick-up. Book a CTR conference room/conference line or CTR vehicle. Send invoices and any billing or HR questions here.
- CTRMain@engr.utexas.edu (Contracts Dept.) – Send all contract, proposal, and problem statement questions and items.
- CTRDocs@engr.utexas.edu (Production Dept.) – Send all items to do with publication of deliverables and other reports (production): monthly reports, items for editing (such as tech memos, final reports, products, and PSRs), and items for CTR newsletter.
- email@example.com (Library) – Send literature search requests, document delivery requests for published reports or papers including TRB Annual Meeting conference papers, book donation questions, info about your newly published reports or dissertations, database instruction requests, and questions about other library services.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Webmaster) – Send updates for CTR website including staff & researcher directory biographies, upcoming events to publicize on the Events Calendar and through social media channels, and to alert us about mentions or appearances in the media.
Forms and other information for CTR Employees now requires log in. Please see below for links to specific information including forms.
New employees can review the information on the New Staff Orientation Wiki.
- Request a modification to a TxDOT project: 6/1
- Submit order requests for orders over $50,000: 6/1
- Order requests for orders over $15,000: 8/1
- Use of Procard (if funds are to come out of that fiscal year): 8/10
- UT Market and Prime Source Orders under $15,000: 8/24
Templates and other guidelines for branding are at https://wikis.utexas.edu/display/ctrsupport/Presentation+Templates+and+CTR+Branding