Quick Facts on Syeda Rahman
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2016
- M.Eng. in Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2011
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, 2007
Areas of Research
- Developing materials towards the construction of durable infrastructure through multi-component, multi-physics computational modeling.
- Enabling use of materials for extreme environments.
- Designing novel test methods for measuring material properties and monitoring material performance.