The CTR Library contains more than 27,000 unique titles of transportation-related reading and reference materials. Also known as the TxDOT Research Library, we serve as the official repository for the Texas Department of Transportation’s research program. We archive print copies of all of the program’s research publications since 1955 up to the most current research and we provide free online access to all digitized copies in our library catalog.
We strive to collect the most relevant up-to-date material—as well as historic publications—to support TxDOT activities, information dissemination, and knowledge management.
- Library Catalog
- Newest Additions to the Collection
- TxDOT Research Projects Database
- Research Digests
- About the Library
- Resources for Photographs
- CTR Reports
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
CTR Library services and resources are available to researchers, agencies, students, and the public. Visit our Library Services FAQ page for more information.
- The oldest Texas-specific publication in our digital collection is the 1916 thesis titled The organization of a state highway department for the state of Texas by Byron Kemp Coghlan.
- The oldest Texas Highway Department publication in our print collection is the 1938 Texas Highway Department Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction.