Library unveils redesigned search page
CTR Library has been working diligently on several enhancements to the library catalog in order to improve the efficiency and success of all your searches for the transportation-related research literature available in our collections. Today, we unveil a new search page and welcome you to test it out and provide feedback.
Some of the new features include:
- Links to a list of available terms for searching the Author, Publisher, and Subject fields.
- A simple “Keywords Search” page and a “Report Number Search” page are provided as options for bookmarking.
- Streamlined Results listing that includes a preview of available abstracts.
- More detail provided for individual titles, as well as links to similar items.
- A “Browse New Items” page that allows quick viewing of our newest items.
- RSS feed subscriptions that alert you to the newest items available in the library–including the newest TxDOT publications and reports from the Transportation Research Board.
Please let us know about your favorite features and alert us to any features that you would like to see so that we can continue to improve your experience with the CTR Library website!