DECEMBER 1-2 | AUSTIN, TEXAS | #OPEN4INNOVATION
TxDOT’s Texas Technology Task Force is hosting the Texas Mobility Summit to advance the creation of a Smart State Consortium, encourage public-private dialogue, and galvanize key leadership in developing innovative solutions to the state’s mobility challenges. City and regional teams will have the opportunity to share their ideas – from enabling connected vehicles to providing transportation options at your fingertips – and develop a common vision for the future of Texas mobility. Join us in Austin, Texas, on December 1-2 for an interactive experience designed to generate a unified strategy for Texas to anticipate customer needs, leverage resources, and drive economic growth.
- Day 1: Exchange & Envision—Public Sector + Sponsors Only. Engage with city and regional teams from across Texas as they share ideas and discuss the role emerging technologies will play in improving safety, enhancing mobility, and enabling economic growth for all communities.
- Day 2: Share & Develop—Teams present their vision for an innovative mobility system and propose solutions to pilot. Following, teams will have the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders to refine ideas and interact with industry leaders.
- Connect with Partners! —Identify common challenges, shared goals, and collective action items in collaboration with transportation agencies, researchers, and industry leadership to launch an ongoing Smart State effort.
>> Schedule of Events (Official)
- Team Arlington
- Team Austin
- Team Bryan-College Station
- Team Corpus Christi
- Team Dallas-Fort Worth
- Team El Paso
- Team Houston
- Team San Antonio
- Team Texas R&D (University of Texas at Austin, Texas A&M Transportation Institute, and Southwest Research Institute)
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, the networking event on Dec. 1, and meeting materials.
Register by November 18 to receive the early bird discount:
Early Registration Public Employees (both days): $100
Early Registration Industry (Day 2 Only): $300
Late Registration Public Employees (both days): $150
Late Registration Industry (Day 2 Only): $350
>> Registration: https://www.housmanandassociates.com/tms/
The Texas Mobility Summit offers benefits for sponsors seeking to reach transportation leaders in Texas. Our sponsorship opportunities are listed below:
>> Sponsorship Benefits (PDF)
To be included in the Partnership Profiles distributed prior to and at the event, all sponsorship commitments and payment in full must be received by Wednesday, November 30, 2016.
Location & Accommodation
The event will take place at the Hilton Austin Hotel:
500 East 4th Street
Austin, TX 78701
A limited number of discounted hotel rooms are reserved at the Hilton Austin Hotel through Monday, November 14.
>> Reserve Your Hotel Room at Government Rate (government ID required)
>> Reserve Your Hotel Room at Industry Rate
Texas Mobility Summit Sponsors