OCTOBER 15-17 | HOUSTON, TEXAS | #OPEN4INNOVATION
The Texas Innovation Alliance is hosting the Texas Mobility Summit 2.0 to advance the Texas Proving Grounds, encourage public-private data sharing, and evaluate mobility through the lens of resiliency. The Alliance recognizes that recent events call for the Summit to be a symbol where Texas stands united in the pursuit of innovation and is moving forward with the Summit on October 15-17 in Houston, Texas. From stories of local heroes to global support, there is the apparent realization that mobility is mission critical. As a leader in mobility and innovation, you will join regional and research teams, industry thought leaders, and policymakers in developing a multi-pronged deployment strategy designed to test, prove, and scale mobility solutions to our state’s most pressing transportation challenges.
Launched following the 2016 Summit, the Alliance has successfully engaged local, regional, and state transportation leadership and research institutions in creating a platform for innovation. This year, regional and research teams will provide updates on their progress, share ideas for planned investments, and prioritize an agenda for action. Join us in Houston, Texas on October 15-17 for an interactive experience designed to take the next steps in demonstrating mobility applications and shifting the mobility paradigm in Texas.
- Oct. 15: Welcome Event – This year Houston, Texas, is proud to host the Texas Mobility Summit. In response to Hurricane Harvey, donations will be collected on site to go towards the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. We welcome you to enjoy refreshments, join us for connected and automated vehicle demonstrations, and get a rare glimpse inside the world of Houston TranStar—the region’s central command center. Please consider participating in the Welcome Event, it’s a perfect way to jump start your Summit experience.
- Oct. 16: Exchange & Innovate – Engage with regional and research teams from across Texas as they share ideas and discuss the role emerging technologies will play in improving safety, enhancing mobility, and enabling economic growth for all communities.
- Oct. 17: Envision & Develop – Regional and research teams present their plans for deploying connected and automated vehicles, exchanging data, improving the movement of goods, and accelerating towards mobility-as-a-service.
- Network Opportunities – Identify common challenges, shared goals, and innovative demonstration opportunities in collaboration with transportation agencies, researchers, and industry leadership.
>> Schedule of Events: Oct. 15 | Oct. 16 | Oct. 17 | Download Full Schedule (PDF)
- Team Arlington
- Team Austin
- Team Bryan-College Station
- Team Coastal Bend
- Team Dallas-Fort Worth
- Team El Paso
- Team Houston
- Team San Antonio
- Team Texas R&D (representing 10 research institutions from across Texas)
- Team Open Data
Registration includes participation in both days of the event, breakfast, lunch, the networking event on October 16, and meeting materials.
Register by September 29 to receive the early bird discount.
Early Registration Public Employees: $125 (both days) Early Registration Industry: $325 (both days, sponsors have direct team engagement on Day 1)
- Late Registration Public Employees (both days): $175 (both days)
- Late Registration Industry: $375 (both days, sponsors have direct team engagement on Day 1)
>> Registration: https://www.housmanandassociates.com/tms/
The Texas Mobility Summit offers benefits for sponsors seeking to partner with transportation leaders in Texas. Our sponsorship opportunities are listed below:
>> Sponsorship Benefits (PDF)
To be included in the Partnership Profiles distributed prior to and at the event, all sponsorship commitments and payment in full must be received by September 29, 2017.
Location & Accommodation
JW Marriott Houston Hotel
5150 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77056
A limited number of discounted hotel rooms are reserved at the JW Marriott Houston Hotel – Galleria District through Friday, September 22. The deadline for reserving hotel rooms has passed, but there are still rooms on hold. Please contact June Housman at email@example.com with your arrival and departure dates and a confirmation number will be provided.
>> Reserve your hotel room by calling 800-228-9290 or online by clicking here.
October 15: Special transportation options are available for the Welcome Event. Download the PDF here.
Texas Mobility Summit 2017 Sponsors