Texas Traffic Safety Report was a newsletter created and issued by the Texas State Department of Highways and Public Transportation’s (now the Texas Department of Transportation) Traffic Safety Section of the Safety and Maintenance Operations Division in the 1970s and early 1980s. The newsletter was dedicated to informing the public about traffic safety programs in Texas.
CTR Library has digitized the archive as part of its contract with TxDOT’s Research and Technology Implementation Office (RTI). More issues will be added to this archive as we receive them.
(requires Adobe Reader)
- vol.8 no.1, January 1980
- vol.8 no.2, February 1980
- vol.8 no.3, March 1980
- vol.8 no.4, April 1980
- vol.8 no.7/8, July-August 1980
- vol.8 no.9, September 1980
- vol.8 no.10, October 1980
- vol.8 no.11/vol.9 no.1, January 1981
- vol.9 no.2/3/4, February-April 1981