Download event flyer
The ITE/ITS student chapters are excited to host a webinar session by Transoft Solutions Inc. on Thursday October 26th, 2017. The meeting details are provided below, along with an attached flyer for the event.
Transp. Faculty: Kindly forward to all undergraduates who might be interested.
- Date:Tuesday, October 26, 2017
- Time:2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Location:ECJ 6th Floor Conference Room (6.706)
- Refreshments will be provided!
Topic: Roundabout Design and Vehicle Turning Simulations
Transoft will be hosting a one-hour webinar about their latest software solutions and how they can help engineers:
- Increase productivity
- Easily explore design options and alternatives
- Optimize designs while minimizing rework
- Evaluate safety and standard compliance
What’s in it for you:
- Learn the tools used by Local Cities and Texas Department of Transportation.
- Be equipped with practical tools to join the workforce.
- Learn the most specialized and advanced tools in the industry.
AutoTURN® Pro TORUS™
Hannah Khosravi is a Civil Designer living and working in Vancouver, Canada. She has over five years of experience in road design and traffic consulting, including two years’ experience in researching and developing solutions for road, intersection and roundabout design projects. Hannah has B.A.Sc. in civil engineering.
Andres Velez is a Civil Engineer with over 10 years of experience in the transportation industry. 5 years in the Aviation sector as Operations Planning Director, in charge of coordinating design, construction and operations projects for Eldorado International Airport. 5 years in the transportation and civil engineering space, developing solutions for checking roadway design projects.
Mark your calendars and please RSVP to indicate your interest in participating in the event (and indicate dietary restrictions).
Thanks and we look forward to seeing y’all.
Institute of Transportation Engineers UT Student Chapter
The University of Texas at Austin
Department of Civil Engineering
1 University Station C1761
Austin, TX 78712-0278