- 0101.April.SundayNo events
- 0202.April.MondayNo events
- 0303.April.TuesdayNo events
- 0404.April.WednesdayNo events
- 0505.April.ThursdayNo events
- 0606.April.FridayJ. J. Pickle Research Campus, The University of Texas at Austin, Burnet Road, Austin, Condado de Travis, TX, United States//ctr.utexas.edu/event/2018-lymon-c-reese-distinguished-lecture-expo/J. J. Pickle Research Campus, The University of Texas at Austin, Burnet Road, Austin, Condado de Travis, TX, United States
Friday, April 6
Texas Advanced Computing Center
Advanced Computing Building (ACB)
J.J. Pickle Research Campus, Building 205
10100 Burnet Road (R8700)
Austin, TX 78758-4497
2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Geotechnical Industry Career Expo
Distinguished Lecture “CPT-based Soil Behavior Type (SBT) Classification System: Recent Updates and Applications”
Dr. Peter K. Robertson, Geotechnical Consultant
Gregg Drilling & Testing, Inc., USA and Gregg Canada Ltd.
Reception – Hors d’oeuvres and drinks
- 0707.April.SaturdayNo events
CTR hosts the following annual and other recurring events.
Please see our News section for information about past events.